Why Choose NextBillion.ai’s Distance Matrix API?
Be it logistics, on-demand deliveries, micromobility or last mile — your routes are only as efficient as the inputs from your distance matrix. With NextBillion.ai’s Distance Matrix API, you can optimize your inputs in real time to find efficient routes that work for you.
Scale Seamlessly With a 5000*5000 Matrix Size
- Efficiently handle increased volume of API calls
- Never compromise on throughput and latency
- Accommodate more pit stops, order and reorder points, without any compromise
Powerful and Easy-To-Use API
- AI-Powered API for your unique business needs
- Factor in your historic data, account for unique operational requirements and get accurate ETAs
- Easily switch from other platforms without any hassle
- Support for any cloud infrastructure and environment
- Unlike other plug-and-play APIs, face no compatibility issues thanks to on-premise deployment
- Reduced latency and improved throughput
Ready to get started?
Switch from your existing mapping platform with ease. No hassles and complication
Ride-Hailing & Micro-Mobility
Improve ETA prediction accuracy, lower cancellations and reduce cost per ride.
Improve visibility, plan more optimized routes, and enable more accurate tracking.
Improve order batching, increase on-time deliveries and reduce cost per delivery.
Hear it from our customers
The huge matrix size of NextBillion.ai’s API enables us to factor more real-time variables without skyrocketing our costs. It’s also central to helping us effortlessly scale operations as we expand to new regions. Crucially, the on-premise deployment eliminated our latency and performance issues with ease.
Read how Grassdoor cut its operational cost by 30%