Hyperlocal routing optimization has become increasingly popular in recent years as the need for efficient and cost-effective on-demand transportation solutions has grown.
However, as the demand for hyperlocal route optimization increases, businesses are increasingly dealing with challenges such as delivery address changes, factoring in real-time traffic and road closures, and balancing the trade-offs between distance, time and cost.
In this webinar, Christian Bäuerlein, CTO at ioki, and Armin Fendrich, Head of Sales – EMEA at NextBillion.ai, dive deep into hyperlocal route optimization and how businesses are adopting it.
Here’s what can you learn from this webinar:
- Typical challenges faced by on-demand mobility solutions and services providers
- How to handle real-time traffic and road closures
- How to handle mobility and transportation restrictions
- How to incorporate multiple modes of transportation, such as cars, bikes, or public transit, when planning deliveries
- The importance of accurate ETAs